Aerial photography surveying solutions in Australia
At Landair Surveys we capture aerial photography from a twin engine aeroplane making it possible to take photographs of any location in Australia. Our photos can be taken looking straight down over a target site (vertical photography) or looking from the side at a site (oblique photography). For vertical photos we use a Leica RCD30 80-megapixel medium format specialised aerial camera.
Aerial surveying saves time and money
Managing new works projects effectively means lower costs, more efficient time management and keeping plant or site shutdowns to an absolute minimum. The benefits of aerial photography surveying are many:
- Aerial surveying may be less expensive than traditional ground surveys or UAV surveys especially for large sites, remote sites or if many sites need to be captured in one day.
- Aerial surveying also allows you to stay up to date with changes in your landscape.
- Aerial photography gives you enough detail with no fuss. Information gathered during aerial surveying allows production of accurate plans, 3D models and flythroughs.
- Aerial surveying is perfect solution for mapping large areas such as mines, quarries, landfills and large infrastructure project works.
- Aerial photography is suitable for calculating volumes of stockpiles and volumes between epochs.
- Some sites have difficult access areas that require specialist equipment and/or partial site shutdowns for traditional surveying methods. In complex environments aerial surveying could be the only practical and cost efficient solution.