Title, Re-establishment, Cadastral, Identification Survey Services
At Landair Surveys we can perform title surveys, so you could:
- know where the boundaries of your property are;
- build on or near your boundaries;
- claim title to land under adverse possession;
- subdivide your property;
- consolidate multiple titles;
- create or remove an easement over your property;
- establish a building strata development.
Did You Know?
Title surveys may also be called cadastral surveys, re-establishment surveys, check surveys, property surveys, idents or identification surveys.
Only licensed or registered cadastral surveyors are authorised to perform title surveys and are the only persons legally entitled to undertake a survey to define and mark the boundaries of your property. Surveyors undertaking boundary work are required to be registered by the relevant Surveyors Registration Board: