Engineering surveying solutions
We help architects and building construction teams ensure that the projects progress according to their designs, structures are built within given tolerances and comply with the quality standards and building regulations.
The type of work we deliver for our clients includes:
- Topographic surveys for the collection of spatial data to allow for design
- Preparation of plans for use in engineering design
- Design and provision of horizontal and vertical control survey networks
- Setting-out line, grade and other layout points for construction purposes
- Quality control measurements of spatial relationships and tolerances during construction
- Monitoring of structure and ground stability and settlement
- As-built surveys to document completed construction works and any departures from design
Did You Know?
Engineering surveys are required for the design and construction of civil engineering projects such as roads, railways, bridges, tunnels, landfill cells, landfill caps, mining infrastructure, pipelines and quarry infrastructure.