Occupational Health & Safety
At Landair Surveys our staff and directors have a tremendously strong commitment to health and safety. Our policies and procedures are designed to ensure the safety of our staff, other contractors and the general public at all times.
Our OH&S system comprises:
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Comprehensive induction for all new employees
- Detailed Occupational Health and Safety Procedures
- Accident and Incident Reporting and monitoring
- Safety Inspections
- Monthly staff meetings where safety is an agenda item
- Quarterly Quality Management meetings where safety performance is analysed
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) for all fieldwork
- OH&S induction training for construction industry (Red Card) for all field staff
- First Aid Training by St John Ambulance. At least one member of every field party must have completed the “Apply First Aid” training.